Friday, June 13, 2008

Understanding

"The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you, It is when you don't understand yourself."

I read this phrase somewhere long time back but guess dint actually realise the meaning at that time... today I was just reading few of my notepads (yeah I hv my personal folder on my office PC which contains the stuff.. I like reading.. :)) .. and somehow automatically understood the deep meaning behind this...
May be, cause today I am able to somewhat relate myself with this..
yeah I am not able to understand myself.. I dont know wat i want..y I become unhappy.. y suddenly i start feeling low...I dont have answers to questions abt myself...sometimes I feel I am not at all sure where my future is heading to..
I have done both good n bad deeds in my life...I am afraid how wil I have to pay for the bad ones..:( I know everyone would sometime feel like this.. but these days i am occupied with quite weird thoughts which I cant even put in words. These sometimes upset me loads.. n it becomes strange n irritating for those around me... :( But I m not able to help myself..

Nothing interests me these days.. only keeping mum n sitting alone... n just thinking something.. or simply nothing
Dont understand wat kinda feeling n state is this.. i hope i come out of this crap soon..
but i liked n felt that this phrase would have been true for everybody atleast once in a lifetime.. (although for me.. its has been true many a times..)

3 comments:

Ashish Dewan said...

"Knowledge of the self is the mother of all knowledge".well here Im, mam ,writing comments for the same.One thing i wud want u at these times is to figure out what the feeling means??(I dont want to make ne comparisions although Im an utter Egotist).But wht matters here is how can u comfort urself of all this??If u feel sad,what is that u have lost that means so much to u??.....do u need help??When u feel happy go ahead enjoy it boastfully cos u deserve it..... Dont wanna sound too evangelical..but when the feelings are intense,u need a way to cool down n chill..

Peenuts said...

Life s weird...sometimes its just better to let it BE...and do nothin..it helps..sometimes

Unknown said...

It seems that you have written this for me for my present situation but how did u know that I will end up in this situation :)
May be this is true for everyone and you can't help it...so let it be.

By the way you and Mum Difficult to imagine.