Sunday, June 21, 2020

Father's Day

Father's Day - official opportunity to celebrate the presence of one of the most important person in your life.

Though I have written about my father many times (secretly :P), today I want to write at length.

My papa, like every other girl, is my superhero, person whom I look upto for everything.

Professionally, he is an engineer but his versatile skills have helped him in making his mark in variety of fields like steel industry, designing the colonies out of a big land, construction of commercial buildings like school, manufacturing units etc. By choice, he learnt the principles of vaastu and can guide you how to place things in your house, yet another unique area.

As a father, he is been amazing, caring, loving and at times strict too ;). He is intelligent and judges every situation in 360 degree manner. He is a like a life saver for me in every situation. Whenever I have a problem and cant find a solution to it... It always him, I turn to. Because I know then my brain can rest and I can agree to whatever he says... :)

Now, as I have grown up (quite a bit now, in my late thirties), I have realized that he is the outstanding person I have ever seen in my life. He is gem of a person in all respects ( I know some people might think "papa hai to asia hi bolegi.."). But I have seen and met good number of people in my life now and no one could match to the standards of my dad. As a girl, obviously, I tend to compare every person to papa and then each time I feel how good, mature and sensible he is.

He knows how to nurture the relationships. Even as a husband, I can say my mom has no complaints against him (my mom is my best friend so I know this :P ). He has always supported my mother in every aspect of life...

He will go out of his way for people who need any help from him. He has taught us to be the change we want to see in others because we dont have the power of changing others. He always says go with the flow and take life as it comes. It will be easier to spend the life because he trusts GOD too much and you often hear him saying "God is great who will handle every problem of your life!!"

Someone said about papa that "a 2 yr old kid can also enjoy in his company and a 70 yrs old will also not get bored with him, he is the man of all generations". Feels too good to be the daughter of someone of this quality. I just hope I manage to keep his name high.

My parents are like my life support systems. They have always been there and one line of comfort from them fills me with new energy to face life.

May God bless both my parents forever!! I truly feel blessed to have such parents.


No comments: