Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Justifying yourself

 It is really hard to live up to the expectations of the people around and here, I am referring to people who are close to you, may be your loved ones.

People always think what they do is the best and is the correct thing to do ( don't worry people includes myself too, I am not that self-obsessed that I might sound :) ) We often forget that our actions, our thoughts, our words all have an impact on others around us. Sometimes, we say something to calm ourselves down or motivate or simply to feel better but we forget the other person listening to you doesnt know the whole picture of your mind or heart. And, then this is what leads to misunderstandings, conflicts, misinterpretation etc.

Now, why am I jotting all this random things now? I had a habit of writing to vent out whatever is going on in my mind which might be meaningful or might be totally senseless.. and I want to re-initiate this habit of mine... this helps me in having boundary inside my heart where no one can enter... and I feel light at the same time... and most importantly, I want to avoid conflicts and misunderstandings..

At times, it feels that human mind is weird (atleast mine is :P ). Most of the time, I am a very satisfied person who knows that God has given me too many things without me asking or lot of hardships. But sometimes, I feel I am good for nothing, feel so lagged behind, demotivated and then everything around me appears to be wrong and negative :( I am a person who takes most of the responsibilities on myself and that's one of the causes of my own created problems. When my limit is exhausted, I start getting irritated with small things going on around me.. and people around don't understand this...

that's why I will take help of this private blog of mine... to vent my feelings and be clear headed...

I am still thankful to God for whatever he has given me... I might not be truly fav child of God but I know I am not the worst too  :)

No comments: